The documents linked here are included by the contributing authors as
a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical
work on a non-commercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are
maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders such as ACM,
IEEE, or others, not withstanding that they have offered their works
here electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this
information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each
See also the DSRG publication list.
My DBLP Entry.
- Wang, S., Rundensteiner, E. A., Ganguly, S. and Bhatnagar, S:
State-Slice: New Paradigm of Multi-Query Optimization of Window-based Stream Queries.(PDF,PPT)
32nd International Conference on Very Large Data Bases (VLDB'06), 2006.
- Wang, S., Su, H., Rundensteiner, E. A., Mani, M. and et. al.:
R-SOX: Runtime Semantic Query Optimization over XML Streams.(PDF)
32nd International Conference on Very Large Data Bases (VLDB'06), Software Demonstration,2006.
- Wang, S., Rundensteiner, E. A. and Mani, M.
Optimization of Nested XQuery Expressions with Orderby Clauses (extended version).(PDF)
Data and Knowledge Engineering Journal (DKE Journal), 2007.
- Mani, M., Wang, S., Dougherty, D. J. and Rundensteiner, E. A.
Join Minimization in XML-to-SQL Translation: An Algebraic Approach.(PDF)
ACM Special Interest Group on Management of Data Record (SIGMOD Record), 2006.
- Wang, L., Wang, S.,Murphy, B. and Rundensteiner, E. A.
Order-sensitive XQuery Processing over Relational Sources: an Algebraic Approach.(PDF)
9th International Database Engineering & Applications Symposium (IDEAS'05), 2005.
- Wang, S., Rundensteiner, E. A. and Mani, M.:
Optimization of Nested XQuery Expressions with Orderby Clauses.(PDF)
2nd International Workshop on XML Schema and Data Management (ICDE'05 Workshop), 2005.
- Chen, L., Wang, S. and Rundensteiner, E. A.:
Evaluation of Replacement Strategies for XML Query Cache.(PDF)
Data and Knowledge Engineering Journal (DKE Journal), 2003
- Chen, L., Wang, S., Rundensteiner, E. A. and et. al.:
A Fine-Grained Replacement Strategy for XML Query Cache.(PDF)
ACM 4th International Workshop on Web Information and Data Management (WIDM'02), 2002.
- Chen, L., Rundensteiner, E. A.and Wang, S.:
XCache - A Semantic Caching System for XML Queries.(PDF)
ACM Special Interest Group of Management of Data (SIGMOD), Software Demonstration, 2002.
- Zhao, Z.,Yang, J, Wang, S., Zhang, G., Shu, Y.:
Measurement based intelligent prefetch and cache technique in Web.(PDF)
IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (ICCECE'99),
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, May 1999, pp. 168-173.