- Principles and Guidelines in Software User Interface Design,
Deborah J. Mayhew, Prentice Hall, 1992.
- Goals (chapt. 1)
- User Profile Checklist (chapt. 2)
- Guidelines for Designing Conceptual Models (chapt. 3)
- When Menus are appropriate (chapt. 4)
- Designing Menu Systems (chapt. 4)
- When Fill-In Forms are appropriate (chapt. 5)
- Designing Fill-In Forms (chapt. 5)
- Designing Command Languages (chapt. 7)
- Designing Direct Manipulation Interfaces (chapt. 9)
Back to The Story So Far ...
email@example.com / Mon Jan 13 21:03:43 EST 1997