|I am a Ph.D.
candidate in the Department of Computer Science at WPI. I am a member of Database Systems
Research Group (DSRG).
I am interested in research and development issues related to database
management systems, including:
- Stream Query processing and
- Run-time semantic optimization for
- XML Query processing and query
- XML storage and publication.
- Answering query using materialized
views, caching management.
advisor is Professor
A. Rundensteiner, co-advisor is Professor
My Ph.D. Committee Members are: