Our group meets on Thursdays at 11:00 a.m., FL 246.
Dates and topics for this semester are as follows:
- Sept 10
- Organizational Meeting (Coordinator: C. Ruiz)
- Sept 17
- Lee Becker
Discussion of "Adaptive Websites: Automatically Synthesizing Web Pages" Paper by M. Perkowitz & O. Etzioni, AAAI98, 727-732
- Sept 24
- Dietmar Seipel. University of Wuerzburg, Germany
"The System DisLog and some Practical Applications"
- Oct 1
- Video of the work done by Ana Christina Bicharra Garcia for her PhD at Stanford (1992) on "Active Design Documents"
- Oct 8
- Uta Ziegler. Western Kentucky University
"Using Neural Networks to Read Very High-density Magnetic Disks"
- Oct 15
- No meeting this day
- Oct 22
- Simeon J. Simoff. Key Centre of Design Computing - University of Sydney, Australia
"Data Mining in Hypermedia Case Libraries"
Joint AIRG/AIDG/Colloquium talk.
- Oct 29
- Michael A. Gennert
"Optimal Functional Approximation Using Fuzzy Rules"
- Nov 5
- Sergio A. Alvarez
"A Transformation-Based Combination Framework for Approximate Reasoning"
- Nov 12
- David C. Brown and Shawn Nicholson (Part 1 of 2)
"Generic Tasks and CommonKADS"
- Nov 19
- Live on Videotape, Prof. B. Chandresakaran.
Recorded at the AI Technology Center, DEC, 1986.
- Nov 26
- Thanksgiving Break
- Dec 3
- Shawn Nicholson
- "Test-bed for Distributed (Coactive) Learning Networks"
- Dec 10
- Janet Burge
"Knowledge Elicitation for Design Task Sequencing Knowledge"
Masters Thesis Presentation
- Dec 17
- No meeting
firstname.lastname@example.org / Wed Aug 12 19:47:11 EDT 1998