I will not be at WPI for the 2017-2018 school year and am hence not
taking on additional projects at this time.
Current and Past Projects
- Off-campus IQPs in Zurich, A-term 2015
- Off-campus IQPs in London, D-term 2012
- Counter-Measures [a game for teaching security] (2010-11;
co-advised with Mark Claypool). Craig Jordan, Matt Knapp and Dan
- Analyzing Trust by Scripting CPSA (2010; co-advised with Joshua
Guttman). Ben Petrin.
- Methods for Education Novices in Object-Oriented Design
(2009-10). Matthew Netsch.
Forbes-Summers and Steven Rose
- Generating Header Files (2005-6; Sponsored by EMC Corporation).
Tyler Benoit, Sean Donovan, and Brandon Kilgore.
- Emergency Situation Simulation (2005-6; co-advised with Elise
Weaver). Tim Gagnon and Mike Kissinger.
- Translating Timing Diagrams into Buchi Automata (2002-2003;
co-advised with Dan Dougherty). Warren Schudy and Pete Cooper.
- Feature-Based Software Verification with JPF. (2002-2003) Frank
Gerrantana, Jordan Maddock, and Scott Wallace.
- Random Connected
Graphs (2001-2002; co-advised with Stanley Selkow). Alex Haley
and Dale Vaillancourt
- Expressive Timing Diagram
Sequences (2001-2002). Zaheer Kapadia, Mike Klos, and David Ramshaw.
- Data Mining State Machine Simulations (2000-2001; co-advised with
Carolina Ruiz). Chris Cole.
Kathi Fisler's home page