CS4341 Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
About Exam 2 - C 2002
- Date: Thursday February 28, 2002 during the class period.
- Topics: Exam 2 is cummulative, that is it covers ALL the topics described in our
class schedule from
the beginning of the term until the end of the term. This includes material
covered in class, the corresponding book chapters (including even material in those
chapters not covered in lectures), handouts and class webpages.
Emphasis will be made on the topics NOT covered in Exam 1:
- Adversarial Search - Game Playing
- Machine Learning
- Decision Trees
- Genetic Algorithms
- Neural Networks
- Machine Vision
- Natural Language Processing
- Practice Problems for Exam 2:
See the following resouces for sample problems for the exam and their solutions.
Please try to solve the problems on your own before looking at the provided solutions