Due Date: Friday, Oct. 9, 2009 at 10:00 am
See course policy regarding late homework submissions
- Homework Instructions:
- Read Chapter 7 (Sections 7.1-7.5)
of the textbook in detail.
- This is an individual homework. No collaboration is allowed.
- Submit a hardcopy of your written homework solutions by the
beginning of class (i.e., 10:00 pm) the day the homework is due.
- Remember to show your work and explain your answers.
Correct answers without complete explanations won't receive full credit.
Incorrect answers with explanations may receive partial credit.
- See the course webpage for
the late homework submission policy.
- Homework Problems: Solve the following problems from your textbook:
- Chapter 7: Problems (10 points each part):
- 7.3 Parts (f) and (j) only (for each of these 2 parts of problem 7.3
you can use any variation of PDAs that you want. Just make sure to
state explicitly in your solutions to each part what variation you are using);
- 7.17 part (c) only; and
- 7.18 part (a) only.