Due Date: Sept. 22, 2009 at 10:00 am
See course policy regarding late homework submissions
- Homework Instructions:
- Read Chapter 4 (Sections 4.1-4.5,4.7-4.8) and Chapter 5 (Sections 5.1-5.6)
of the textbook in detail.
- This is an individual homework. No collaboration is allowed.
- Submit a hardcopy of your written homework solutions by the
beginning of class (i.e., 10:00 pm) the day the homework is due.
- Remember to show your work and explain your answers.
Correct answers without complete explanations won't receive full credit.
Incorrect answers with explanations may receive partial credit.
- See the course webpage for
the late homework submission policy.
- Homework Problems: Solve the following problems from your textbook:
- Chapter 4: Problems: 3, 9, 15, 19 (10 points each); and 23, 27, 30 (15 points each).
- Chapter 5: Problems: 2, 3, 13, 23, 25 part (d) only (10 points each); and 36, 41 (15 points each).