In class, Dec. 17, 2013
Information about Exam 3 - B Term 2013
- "Cheat sheet":
You can have your own 8.5"x11" piece of paper with your notes on both sides
during the exam.
The use of other notes, books, calculators, computers, cell phones, ... won't be allowed.
- Topics covered by this Exam:
- This exam is cumulative. It includes all the topics covered since the
beginning of the term.
Although the exam is cumulative, more emphasis will be placed on
dynamic-programming and greedy algorithms.
- All topics, textbook chapters, and other materials
(including slides, handouts, solutions to this and previous offerings of this course's
exams and homework assignments)
posted on the
are included in the exam.
- Take advantage of
the numerous office hours before the exam.
- Needless to say, this will be an individual exam.
No collaboration will be allowed.
- Remember to show your work and explain your answers.
Correct answers without complete explanations won't receive full credit.
Incorrect answers with explanations may receive some partial credit.