A Transfer of Copyright Agreement must be executed before an article
can be published in AIEDAM. Government authors
whose articles were created in the course of their employment must so
certify in lieu of copyright transfer. Authors are responsible for
obtaining written permission from the copyright owners to reprint any
previously published material included in their article.
- print the PDF or postscript form.
- complete the form with your information.
- add "Artificial Intelligence for Engineering Design, Analysis and
Manufacturing" as the journal name.
- delete the phrase "and 50% of any proceeds from permission fees
will be assigned to the contributors" from the policy statement on
the second page.
- make sure that it is signed and dated.
- send it with the other information listed on the Final
Submission Checklist, or
FAX (or express mail) the completed form to the Editor
If you have problems with this then please let the Editor know
immediately and a form will be express mailed or FAXed to you, but
this may delay to the production process, so it needs to be avoided.