Up: Proposed Approach
Previous: Proposed Approach
This work is mainly concerned with investigating possibilities and
producing new knowledge for conflict resolution and negotiation so as to
augment the existing SiFA model of design systems. As a consequence, it
will be difficult to evaluate.
Some criteria with which to measure the success of the thesis are:
- Have all conflicts types among all possible pairs of agents been
identified and negotiation behaviors proposed for those conflicts?
- Does the classification of conflicts and the corresponding resolution
strategies allow inheritance from abstract to concrete
classes in the manner proposed by Klein's model?
- Have the proposed model been successfully implemented?
- Has SINE's functionality been increased?
- Does the model, and implementation, allow for the integration of future
improvements such as the ability of agents to learn during negotiation?
- Are the negotiation behaviors of agents understandable to humans?
- Have any patterns of communication among certain pairs of agent types
Fri Mar 24 15:30:13 EST 1995